I had a little trouble. First, it was super hot in our apartment and chocolate was melting everywhere. I put the covered cookies and marshmallows in the freezer, but within 30 seconds of taking them out, I had a disaster. Of course I turned the AC on, but it was too little, too late.
Then, when I dipped the chocolate-covered marshmallows in the green melts, the chocolate started melting again and the next thing you know, I had muddy brownish-green mush.
And that’s before I tried making the shamrocks… I don’t even have to tell you how that went because you can see that in the picture.